Not many people are lucky enough to have a bathroom with plenty of space. How to Get The Most Out Of A Bathroom With Limited Space? If you have a more compact bathroom with limited space it will require more careful planning and good attention to detail. Ensuring that you have a good layout and design means that you will be making the best use of the space available in the bathroom. Think about what you require in your small bathroom and don’t rush into anything. Do you want a luxurious bath but no shower enclosure, a stylish shower enclosure but no bath or if you want to combine bathing and showering choosing a shower bath would be the best solution. It is a good idea to have a look at small bathroom suites which feature space saving items that will help you fit in all you require.
Here are some handy guide-lines for planning and making the most of a small bathroom:
- It is important to measure the bathroom accurately and make sure you double check the measurements as every little bit counts.
- Choosing simple fittings will help to create a minimalist and fuss free look and will keep your bathroom looking organised. Ensure that there is enough room to move freely about in, if there is too much going on it will only make the bathroom feel even smaller and cramped.
- If you have the budget opt for under-floor heating as a radiator will only take up valuable wall space. But damp towels will still need to be hung up somewhere so install a small heated towel rail as well.
- Opting for wall-hung basins and toilets are a fantastic idea as they will free up more floor space and make the bathroom appear larger. Wall-hung items make cleaning the floor really easy to do as well.
- Use large bathroom tiles and a large bathroom mirror; this will enhance the feeling of space.
- Select the right bathroom fittings such as a compact bath especially designed for a small bathroom, a quadrant shower enclosure or a bi-fold shower door to maximise the available space, compact toilets with shorter projections or even a corner basin and toilet.
- Make use of bathroom furniture which has been specially designed to fit in small spaces, wall-hung vanity units are ideal and will provide you with somewhere to store your toiletries.
Having a small bathroom doesn’t mean that you can’t create a stylish and inviting room, by carefully planning and choosing the right products you will be able to make the most of your space.
On Big Bathroom Shop you will find all you need for a small bathroom from specially designed compact toilets, basins to baths and stylish compact bathroom furniture all designed to make the most of a small space. You will find all the well known brands too, so you can be ensured of the highest quality.