One thing that is always noticed in a bathroom is a bath accessory set. You walk in, and see it pop in first into your eye sight. Be it a soap dish or a tumbler, it is noticed and marveled at. A sign of a beautifully decorated bathroom is how it is accentuated by the bath ensemble and the color schemes that are created for the pleasing experience.
Various Bathroom Accessories and What Is Included In A Bath Ensemble Set?
Bath ensemble can include a multitude of items in it for any of your tastes and styles. All these items are meant to unify the look of a bath décor and to build the composition of bathroom accessories under a common theme. Bath accessory set may contain items like a soap dish (or other type of soap dispensers), lotion holder, cotton-ball jar, and a tumbler. The more extensive bathroom ensembles may hold vanity trays, tissue boutiques, trinket dishes, guestip holders, as well as a carafe and an adjacent glass. Here is a quick list of these items and what they are used for.
- Vanity Tray – a stylish serving dish that can be placed in the bathroom as well as anywhere else in the house. It is used to hold perfume, cosmetics, lotions, toothbrush holders and all the other bathroom accessories that you may have.
- Lotion Pump – decorative bottle with a pump that holds any liquid that you may wish to store. Lotions, liquid soap, sanitizers, gel, etc can be stylishly positioned without taking much bathroom countertop space or on the side of the bath. It can also be easily placed in rooms other then the bathroom.
- Tumbler – a key part of any bath accessory set. It is a glass that can be used as a toothbrush holder, hairbrush holder or a place to put your cosmetics. People also use it as a drinking water glass that matches the rest of their bathroom décor.
- Carafe – is an elaborate term for a decanter. A stylish vessel to hold a liquid of your choice. It is primarily used in the bathroom accessory set as a clean drinking water contained. Carafe tends to give any bathroom a classy look of elegance and care.
- Cotton-ball Jar – A container with a matching lid to store your cotton balls. A much better alternative to an always-ripping plastic bag.
- Wastebasket – a small bin to store the trash. Instead of having a common garbage can that ruins your place of good hygiene by looks alone, a wastebasket is choice to hide the unnecessary from the view.
- Tissue Boutique – a decorative cover that is placed over a small tissue box to make it match the rest of the bath accessory set.
- Soap Dish – a small tray for a bar of your favorite soap. Usually placed right by your bath, bathroom sink, and shower for easy access.
- Trinket Dish – a small tray used to store jewelry and other small trinkets while taking a bath or following your daily hygiene routine. Trinket dish always adds a nice touch to any bathroom ensemble.
- Cotton Swab Holder – a decorative box with a matching lid to store your cotton swabs.
- Toilet Brush Holder – a bathroom container to mask the toilet brush and make it a part of your bath accessory set and bathroom as a whole.
All these items can be included in the bathroom accessory set depending on its design.