Sanliv Shower Shaver Leg Rest in chrome plated brass for Pretty Woman Hotel Rooms Friendly. The traveling business women are a large part of some Pretty Woman Hotels. Therefore they would like to make the rooms more female friendly. For Pretty Woman Friendly Hotel Bathrooms – an unique item in personal convenience for use in the shower area while shaving legs.
“I am reaching out to you on behalf of Smyth Tribeca a thompson hotel. I am inquiring about the Brass foot rest shown on your website. We the Smyth feel the traveling business women is a large part of our hotel family, therefore we would like to make our rooms more female friendly. The brass foot rest is stylish and extremely useful produce. The Smyth hotel is a 100 room property, and we are looking to install one in each full bathroom. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime in regards to this project.” – Miss Terrell Edwards
Main features of Sanliv Brass Shower Shaver Leg Rest:
• A footrest and shaver leg holder for the shower.
• Crafted with the finest long-lasting solid brass materials in chrome plated finishing.
• Makes shaving your legs in the shower – quicker, easier, and safer.
• No more awkward contortions to keep your foot on the wall.
• Easy to install. Also provides the perfect place to store your razor.
• Heavy duty, functional and fashionable.
• The simple solution to the age-old balancing act.
• An unique item in personal convenience to make the bathroom more female friendly.
• For Pretty Woman Hotel Friendly Bathrooms – a heavy duty chrome plated brass foot rest for use in the shower area while shaving legs.
Tips on How to Shave Your Legs …
Many women dread summer coming back. This means their leg-shaving skills (or lack thereof) will be put on display. Very few men out there love having a hairy damsel, so it’s time to dust off those razors and read my blog. I first started shaving my legs when I was a teenager (just like everyone else) and I always seemed to cut myself around the ankle area. Here are my 12 tips on how to shave your legs without cutting yourself.
Shave in a Warm Shower or Bath
If it is possible, you should shave your legs in a warm shower or bath.