Pebble Tile Shower Floor remodeling is highly effective for any home-maker as it requires minimal effort, knowledge, and resources. Pebble Tile Shower Flooring Quick Guide for Beginners. Tiling a shower floor with pebble tiles gives a rustic, customized look to any remodeled shower and is no more difficult to do than installing standard tile.
Pebble Tile Shower Floor is being used extensively in the last few years by interior designers and home-makers. These nature-made panels are so versatile that they can easily stimulate your creativeness providing you countless remodeling ideas and opportunities. Learn about the latest tiling techniques and how they are about to change the way you decorate and remodel your home’s interior and exterior.
Pebble Tile Shower Floor is made of similar looking beach-stones that are selected by hand and then fixed onto a sq/ft mesh backing seamless tile. In most cases these small colorful rock tiles are imported from South East Asia. This is an excellent solution if you plan or redecorating in the following areas: Countertops for kitchens and bathrooms, shower floors, all types of backsplashes and walls, wine cellars, and fireplaces.
What is in it for us?
Let’s examine some of the important benefits:
- Can be used inside as well as in the outside.
- It can easily be adjusted to very small / narrow surfaces where other fixed size tiles such as conventional ceramic tiles can’t.
- Provide natural and luxurious look and feel to any coated surface.
Practical tips to go!
- If you want to enhance the color of the stones transforming it glossy or matte finish, use natural stone color enhancer right before applying the sealer.
- Epoxy based grouts are considered stronger than conventional grout, however take in mind that they are less forgiving to the ignorant installer.
- Don’t rush! – make a plan; make sure you know how to install these panels, even make a small trial first just to see that you can handle it with no problem.
Pebble Tile Shower Floor installation process takes no more than few hours (pending the size of the surface you are about to cover), not including drying time. If we search a little more, we could easily find other advantages provided by this stylish home redecoration option, simply because it offers countless opportunities for professional and unprofessional installers whether they decorate at home or in the office. Although this is a quick review, it is highly recommended to bear in mind the above tips once you prepare for installation.